SLAUGHTERHOUSE GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where all our clan members can get together and post important announcements.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty Elite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Members should start registering through call of duty elite. This will help us level up as a clan and we can get bonus' such as two hours of double xp!!!! Who wouldnt want this??? Go here to CALL OF DUTY ELITE NOW!!!! Once we get everyone on, we can set up our clan! Also we can register for competitions and get prizes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:17 pm

To members who are hesitent about having your credit card charged they also have the prepaid CoD Elite memberships out there. It works the same way as the Gold memberships for XBox Live.
Back to top Go down
FOCUS 5
Admin
FOCUS 5

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

www.callofduty.com/elite

Click Sign up and register. Once you add you Xbox (Gamer Tag) to your profile, it will give you the 2 hours dbl XP. After setting up your account go to CONNECT and search clan ( Elite EXG) scroll down and request an invite! The more members we get register the better our clan status gets!!!! If anyone needs help send me a message and let me know...we'll get together and get it taken care of!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CrystalReece5
XXPUREH8XX
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
XXPUREH8XX

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

COUNTCHOCULA221 wrote:
To members who are hesitent about having your credit card charged they also have the prepaid CoD Elite memberships out there. It works the same way as the Gold memberships for XBox Live.

Yep just walk into gamestop and tell them you want to buy COD Elite. As Focus said you get 2x xp for 2 hours the first time you log on to elite, but you also get every DLC for the next year included. That's much cheaper than buying them when they become available for purchase by the masses, plus elites get them first =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JeremySmith76
DarthThiek
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
DarthThiek

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 pm

it definatly worth it just for the DLC i got it and im not disapointed
Back to top Go down
DarthThiek
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
DarthThiek

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 pm

we really need members to sign up for COD ELITE and regester with the clan on there. we also need to think about starting to sign up for clan events so we can raise our clan level.
Back to top Go down
BlastingAxis
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BlastingAxis

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:30 am

i sent an invite to the elite clan on COD Elite no answer as of yet but i am trying! lol
Back to top Go down
BlastingAxis
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BlastingAxis

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 pm

if your having problems finding the clan on COD Elite its EliteEXG no spaces and no need for premium membership to join the clan on there free to use and free to join the more we have on there the better stuff we get
Back to top Go down
DarthThiek
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
DarthThiek

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:50 am

is zarvosfam the only one that can send invites to members if not then how do you do it ive looked around on the site but i havent been able to figure out how to
Back to top Go down
ZEROexposure10
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
ZEROexposure10

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:12 pm

yeah...i still haven't received my invite to the clan on the cod/elite page yet.....can anyone else send invites?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joeycollins10
GUEST111
Anonymous

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: WHY?   Call of Duty Elite EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

why is it that we got 3 sections going on 4 and only have like 22 ppl inlisted in the elite clan.. im sure at least half of the clan memebers have elite.. what im saying is it dont seem like the clan is trying hard to get us the elite part going very well.. since there dbl xp for the clan from time to time.. what the deal is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite   Call of Duty Elite Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Elite
Page 1 of 1